What could be better than a hot drink in your favourite teacup in winter? After a day's skiing or on cold evenings you only want one thing: a warm delicacy and this full of vitamins. That's why Glassmania has collected the top 5 hot drink trends to help you spend the winter as soft and warm as possible.
- Chaï latte
- Hot gin, mulled wine newly interpreted
- Fine Swiss chocolate as hot drink
- Hot apple juice with cinnamon
- Pink Latte
Start by choosing your favourite glass tea cup
In our catalogue you will find a selection of glass teacups that can be personalised. Various shapes and sizes are available. Glass teacups are very aesthetically appealing because they show off your hot drink. A real plus for your cocooning moment to shoot. You can order your tea cups with or without personalisation quickly and easily.
Create your own personalised tea cup on Glassmania
A personalised tea cup is a great gift for anyone! Personalised, they make a great Christmas, birthday or even family gift. A personalised teacup will always be a much appreciated gift. Made of glass, it is even more modern. You can personalise your transparent tea cup quickly and easily online at Glassmania. Choose your favourite cup and personalise it with your friend's image from the online glass configurator.
The best recipes for hot drinks
5. Pink Latte: Magic in your glass mug
Pink Latte is the new "healthy" trend drink. But what exactly is this "pink milk"? This drink is made from almond milk, ginger, beets and agave syrup or maple syrup. The Pink Latte can be enjoyed hot or cold.
- Almond milk is an excellent antioxidant
- Ginger aids digestion
- Beetroot is detoxifying and reduces stress
- Finely mix the 40g of cooked beetroot with about ½ teaspoon of fresh ginger and 0.5 dl of milk
- Mix the rest of the milk, either 2dl hot or cold with 1 tablespoon of agave syrup and mix again
- Pour it into a teacup and just enjoy...
4. Hot apple juice with cinnamon: A light and warming drink in your glass mug
Are you very cold right now and you want to warm up quickly? Then hot apple juice is ideal because it can be prepared in record time! This drink is perfect for in a Dinking Jar, which is very good as a glass mug.
- Cinnamon is used in Ayurvedic medicine and stimulates digestion. It is also an excellent remedy for colds.
- The clove is effective against stomach aches and flatulence.
- Heat 1 liter of apple juice in a pot at low heat
- Add 2 pinches of cinnamon and possibly 4 cloves
- Fill in the teacup and your teacup is ready!
3. Fine Swiss Chocolate as Hot Drink: A guaranteed treat in your glass mug
The traditional and gastronomic Swiss chocolate perfect for your hot chocolate. For even more delicacies we can use chocolate bars and vary the pleasure with almond or hazelnut milk!
- Chocolate has an anti-fatigue and anti-depression effect
- Melt 200 g chocolate with two tablespoons of milk at very low heat
- 1 litre of milk while stirring
- Pour the hot chocolate into the cup and cover with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips or chocolate powder
- Try it out right now!
2. Hot Gin: The absolute trend in your glass mug !
During the holidays, when you hesitate between a hot drink or an aperitif, choose Hot-Gin! This alternative to traditional hot wine is original and fruity.
- the juniper berries in the gin help fight coughs and congestion in the lungs
- Grapefruit is an antioxidant that promotes weight loss
- Star anise relieves stomach pain
- Mix the following ingredients in a pot:
- 5dl grapefruit juice
- 2.5dl apple juice
- 2.5dl ginger beer (ginger lemonade)
- Zest and orange juice
- 2 pcs. star anise
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Slowly warm up on a low flame for approx. 20 min. Caution: The liquid must not boil!
- Pour into the glass mug and add the gin according to the desired intensity.
1. Chaï Latte: A journey to India with only one glass mug !
The biggest trend for hot drinks in 2020 is Chaï Latte. This Indian drink, prepared with black tea, spices and a hint of milk, delights our taste buds in winter.
- Black tea prevents cardiovascular disease
- Cardamom reduces flatulence
- Boil 2 cups of water with a spice mixture for 3 minutes:
- ½ Cinnamon sticks
- 5 cardamom toes
- 4 black peppercorns
- a few shavings of fresh ginger or 1 teaspoon of ginger powder
- Add 1 tablespoon of black tea and leave to infuse for a further 3 minutes
- Pour in 1 cup of milk, add sugar and bring to the boil
- Filter through a sieve and serve in the glass mug.
- Have a good trip!